Narva is a border town and therefore always put effort in fortifying its borders. The two medieval buildings: Narva Castle on one bank of the Narva river and the Ivangorod Fortress on the other, form a special ensemble of mutual guardianship against each other. The post card dates from the beginning of the 20th century (1914).
|Creator||Tamvelius (Search Europeana for this person)|
|Collection||The European Library|
|Subject Terms||690 Buildings;720 Architecture|
|Provider||The European Library|